Pays-Bas / Amsterdam

ausgelander

Pays-Bas / Amsterdam

#1 Message par ausgelander » 14 avr. 2009, 19:18

Si c'est ok avec la modération, j'ouvre cette file plus spécifique pour cette zone et la separer de la belgique (n'y voyez rien de politique !)

Et on ouvre le bal avec une premiere estimation (optimiste ?) des couts de la crise :

Crisis costs Netherlands 26,000 euros per adult

By Freek Schravesande and Guusje Tromp
Published: 14 April 2009 13:27
source nrc.nl

lien : http://www.nrc.nl/international/Feature ... _per_adult
The Dutch have lost on average 26,000 euros per adult since the beginning of the economic crisis, research shows. It is the elderly who are hurt the most.
Is this just the beginning? As far as the stock-market goes, Velthuijsen thinks the worst is probably over. House prices will continue to fall although not to the extent they have in Britain. Pensions are a particular problem in the Netherlands, where 40 percent of pensions are capital-funded, compared to a European average of only 8 percent. This means that Dutch pensions have suffered considerably more than those of other European countries.
Mais Monsieur Visser garde le moral :
But 56-year old Mr. Visser, who is enjoying an ice cream outside the Rotterdam mall, is not spending less just yet - even if he admits that his pension, his shares and his house have all lost value. "I'm an optimist: the economy always goes up and down. I hope to retire in six years time, at which point I will want to cash in my shares. Hopefully the market will have corrected by then - just like it did after the 2001 internet bubble burst."
"I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left."

ausgelander

Re: Pays-Bas / Amsterdam

#2 Message par ausgelander » 21 avr. 2009, 16:29

New rules will tighten up mortgages

source : http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... p_mort.php

Tuesday 21 April 2009
The financial services sector watchdog AFM is to tighten up the rules governing mortgages, the Financieele Dagblad reports on Tuesday, quoting AFM chairman Hans Hoogervoorst.

The AFM, which wants the new rules to come into effect within a month, plans to end the practice of allowing people to borrow more than the value of their home. This means people will no longer be able to borrow money to pay legal fees and taxes.

And the AFM plans to sharply reduce the number of mortgages which break the 4.5 times salary rule. At the moment, mortgage lenders should only lend people a higher multiple of their salary in exceptional circumstances. But 20% of mortgages currently beat that limit.

'But 20% is not an exception. We are going to tighten that up,' Hoogervorst told the paper.

ausgelander

#3 Message par ausgelander » 21 avr. 2009, 16:55

Fears for new homes as prices fall

sources : http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/zij ... rices-fall

Published: Tuesday 21 April 2009 14:22 UTC
The society of building contractors (NVB) fears the tough conditions for loans being imposed on developers by the banks will mean the end of new construction projects. NVB chairman Nico Rietdijk says, up to a short time ago, developers could borrow money if 70 percent of the new homes in a project had been sold. However, the banks have raised that percentage and some projects are being told that all the new homes have to be sold before any money will be made available.

Mr Rietdijk says many developers cannot meet such requirements and that the tough new loan conditions will prove the death knell for the construction industry. He is calling on the government to introduce swift and straightforward measures to ease the situation.

Meanwhile, Statistics Netherlands has released figures showing that the average price of houses in the Netherlands continues to fall. The average price of homes in March this year was one and a half percent down on the same month in 2008. Flats have on average lost more of their value than terraced houses.

The figures also show a dramatic drop in the number of houses being sold. In March this year, 30 percent fewer houses changed hands than in the same month 2008.

ausgelander

#4 Message par ausgelander » 22 avr. 2009, 10:17

Tougher mortgage rules will hit starters
Wednesday 22 April 2009
source : http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... ill_hi.php
Plans to reduce the amount of money house buyers can borrow will make it very difficult for starters to get a foot on the housing ladder, real estate agents and mortgage providers say.

On Tuesday, the financial services authority AFM said home owners would no longer be able to borrow more than the value of their home, meaning they will now have to save up enough money to pay legal fees and taxes.

And the AFM says banks must be stricter about lending people more than 4.5 times their salary.

First-time buyers

'This will be deadly for the housing market and first-time buyers in particular,' said a spokesman for home owners lobby group VEH in the Volkskrant.

'First-time buyers keep the housing market going. If that part of the market stagnates, the market for people moving on to their next home will stop completely,' Ron Bavelaar, director of mortgage advice group Hypotheekshop, told the paper.

The AFM says the measures are necessary to stop home owners getting into financial difficulty.

House prices in the Netherlands fell by over 3% in the first three months of this year.

ausgelander

#5 Message par ausgelander » 17 mai 2009, 10:04

House prices set to fall 5%: Rabobank

Friday 15 May 2009
source : © DutchNews.nl

lien : http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... _5_rab.php
Rabobank analysts expect house prices to fall 5% this year, and 1% next year, according to the bank's quarterly report on the housing market.

'Consumer confidence is under pressure and there is a risk that it will fall further,' a spokesman told the NRC.

House prices fell 3.1% in the first three months of this year, according to figures from the estate agency group NVM.

aquafiestas

#6 Message par aquafiestas » 17 mai 2009, 11:02

La hollande avait sa bulle aussi..?
Amsterdam était-elle protégée par ces canaux de la vague de baisse ?

ausgelander

#7 Message par ausgelander » 21 mai 2009, 10:47

les infos tombent au compte-goutte... mais on ya arrive :

100,000 families face negative equity: minister

Thursday 21 May 2009

Source : dutchnews.nl
Lien : http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... tive_e.php
Up to 100,000 Dutch families could be forced to sell their home for less than they paid for it because of the economic crisis, housing minister Eberhard van der Laan told MPs on Wednesday.

The Labour minister stressed the figure was an estimate, but said it was necessary to take steps to reduce the risk. 'But we will not be able to help everyone,' news agency ANP quoted the minister as saying.

MPs want the minister to raise the national mortgage guarantee scheme (NHG), which guarantees some mortgages up to €265,000, to €300,000. Van der Laan is not in favour of this, ANP says.

The minister is currently working on a package of measures to help home owners hit by the economic downturn. House prices fell by 3.1% in the first three months of this year.

ausgelander

#8 Message par ausgelander » 16 juin 2009, 07:31

Property transactions fall 50% due to crisis

Monday 15 June 2009

© DutchNews.nl

lien : http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... all_50.php
The number of commercial property transactions currently taking place in the Netherlands has halved due to the economic crisis, according to research by PropertyNL.

Tenants are delaying plans to move or renovate their offices, PropertyNL says. And at the same time, falling property prices mean banks are extremely reluctant to get involved and hardly any new projects are being realised.

But at the same time, competition between the Dutch regions for scarce financial resources is intensifying, PropertyNL said. And Amsterdam as an international corporate location is facing growing competition from other countries.

Project developers have urged the government to do more to stimulate the property sector and take more of a leading role in development projects, the Financieele Dagblad reports.

An estimated 10,000 jobs in the construction sector are set to go because of the recession.

ausgelander

#9 Message par ausgelander » 22 juin 2009, 10:38

sources : dutchnews.nl

House prices fall 2.5% in May

Monday 22 June 2009

lien : http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... in_may.php
House prices in the Netherlands fell by an average of 2.5% in May, the fourth monthly price drop in a row, the national statistics office CBS reported on Monday.

All types of housing were hit by the decline, but apartments were hardest hit, with a reduction of 2.9%. All areas of the country were affected but the biggest fall in house prices (5.2%) was recorded in Groningen province.

House sales were down 25% year on year, but slightly up on April, the CBS said.
et aussi

House sale slump hits notaries

Monday 22 June 2009

lien :http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... taries.php
A number of notary practises are getting into financial difficulty because of the slump in house sales, Nos tv reports on Monday.

In the first three months of this year, 91 practises were under special supervision, compared with 61 in the year-earlier period.

A large proportion of notaries' income comes from processing mortgage contracts and home ownership documents.

The Netherlands has some 1,500 notaries, Nos says.

ausgelander

#10 Message par ausgelander » 09 juil. 2009, 12:37

Tiens, la FNAIM des Pays Bas parle de rebond saisonnier ?

House prices rise in second quarter

Thursday 09 July 2009

lien : http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... ond_qu.php
House prices rose 1.4% in the second quarter of this year, compared with the first three months, and the number of homes sold was up 26%, says estate agents' organisation NVM.

'Consumers see to have survived the first shock and are no longer putting off buying,' NVM chairman Ger Hukker told the Volkskrant.

Nevertheless, prices are still 5.6% lower than they were a year ago and the number of transactions is still trailing by 33%, he said.

And the NVM says it still assumes prices will go down by 5% over 2009 as a whole, given the forecast increase in unemployment.

On average, a house is taking 182 days, or six months, to sell, compared with 105 days a year ago.

sources de l'image : http://www.volkskrant.nl/economie/artic ... nt_herstel

ausgelander

#11 Message par ausgelander » 16 juil. 2009, 14:33

Sylvain T a écrit :J'ai trouvé un PDF interessant émanant de rabobank (http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabobank)

http://overons.rabobank.com/content/ima ... -86277.pdf

Si l'on excepte les prévisions 2010 carrément fumeuses, les données ont le mérite d'etre plutot claire meme si je ne sais pas si elles sont fiable.
Qu'est ce que vous en pensez ?
Merci Sylvain T (en plus c'est en anglais), je vais l'ajouter a la file Amsterdam/Pays Bas :

Ce que j'en pense, c'est que la propagande officielle ici est au moins aussi forte (sinon plus) qu'en France, et que ca va faire très mal quand la majorité de la population en prendra conscience...

ausgelander

#12 Message par ausgelander » 16 juil. 2009, 16:02

Economic crisis prompts Dutch to save

Thursday 16 July 2009

source : dutchnews.nl

lien : http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... _dutch.php
Savings held by Dutch households mounted to almost €284bn by the end of May, up 16% on the year-earlier period, according to new central bank figures.

'People have become more cautious about spending money. They've seen share prices and house prices fall and unemployment rise,' ING economist Marten van Garderen told the Telegraaf.

In addition, people are shifting their savings from non-access accounts to accounts where they can easily get their money if needed, the central bank said.

aquafiestas

#13 Message par aquafiestas » 16 juil. 2009, 17:55

Et quel est le niveau de prix d'une bicoque en Hollande ?
Un F4 à Amsterdam par exemple ?

ausgelander

#14 Message par ausgelander » 16 juil. 2009, 18:51

aquafiestas a écrit :Et quel est le niveau de prix d'une bicoque en Hollande ?
pfff dure question, j'essaye de donner des exemples, mais c'est très grossier :
Au centre d'Amsterdam c'est souvent très petit :
- 50 mètres carres ~ 250 000 euros
- 70 mètres carres ~ 300 000 euros
- 100 mètres carres ~ commence a mini 400 000 jusqu'à beaucoup beaucoup plus.

Officiellement le prix médian des maisons est de 250 000 euros. La baisse anticipée officiellement est de 5 % (par NVM Makelaar).

On trouve pas mal en périphérie d'Amsterdam des petites maison mitoyennes (Tweeondereenkap) en brique rouge des années 1930 60/70 mètres carre ( et en général ça coute entre 130 000 et 200 000 euros).

Je loue ce type de logement actuellement pour 650 euros par mois (sans les charges).

Amsterdam étant construit littéralement sur pilotis, il faut être bien informe sur les dates ou les fondations ont été renforcées (tout les 50 ans environ), si c'est a faire c'est souvent aux frais de la copropriété.

aquafiestas

#15 Message par aquafiestas » 16 juil. 2009, 22:16

ausgelander a écrit :
aquafiestas a écrit :Et quel est le niveau de prix d'une bicoque en Hollande ?
Amsterdam étant construit littéralement sur pilotis, il faut être bien informe sur les dates ou les fondations ont été renforcées (tout les 50 ans environ), si c'est a faire c'est souvent aux frais de la copropriété.
Ah ça je savais pas..Ca doit être un beau bordel à la cave !! :shock:

ausgelander

#16 Message par ausgelander » 21 juil. 2009, 13:40

House prices fall again in June

Tuesday 21 July 2009
source : DutchNews.nl

lien :http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... in_jun.php
House prices were down 3.7% in June compared with June 2008, the fifth month in a row that prices have fallen, the national statistics office CBS said on Tuesday.

House prices fell across the board, with detached homes the hardest hit.

The number of houses changing hands in June was nearly 37% down on a year ago. Month on month the decline in transactions was 3.5%.

aquafiestas

#17 Message par aquafiestas » 21 juil. 2009, 14:10

Bonne nouvelle.

ausgelander

#18 Message par ausgelander » 11 août 2009, 18:29

je viens ENFIN d'apprendre a dire "bulle" en neerlandais : "zeepbel" (literalement bulle de savon), et j'ai reussi a trouver quelques choses interressantes :

Les squatteurs occupent une luxueuse villa (Krakers nemen bezit van luxueuze villa)

de ce que je comprend, le proprio en voulait 615 000 euros... elle etait en vente depuis 5 ans.

Augmentation de 15 % des ventes forcées en raison de difficultés croissantes a rembourser les hypothèques :

Et encore les ventes forcées (mais ici elles ont doublées : ?: ) :

nos confrères hollandais sont :

http://www.huizenmarkt-zeepbel.nl/

http://www.huizenhype.nl/

Si comme moi vous ne parlez pas hollandais couramment, allez voir quand même avec une traduction automatique, et c'est assez éloquent : les lignes officielles de communications sont les mêmes que partout ailleurs.

Mais çà va commencer a être dur a cacher, comme en France, les chiffres officiels commence (enfin) a être mis en doute...

ausgelander

#19 Message par ausgelander » 15 août 2009, 10:21

House prices expected to fall 6% in 2009

Thursday 13 August 2009

© DutchNews.nl

lien :http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... o_fall.php
The Rabobank expects house prices to fall 6% this year according to its latest overview of the housing market published on Thursday, reports the Telegraaf.

At the beginning of the year, the bank forecast a 3.5% decline in house prices in 2009 and in May revised its figure to 5%.

Over 20% of those who want to move have put off their plans to buy a new house because of the recession, the bank said.

immodiscount

#20 Message par immodiscount » 17 août 2009, 22:42

il s'agit d'un forum français!

merci d'éviter les textes en anglais sur un post belge! :mrgreen:
Il n'y a que la richesse qui puisse réduire la pauvreté.
Thomas Sowell

ausgelander

#21 Message par ausgelander » 17 août 2009, 22:52

ici c la file amsterdam et on parle comme on veut ;)

mais tu as raison si des modos savent comment faire une file "benelux", a moins que les belges preferent une separation des files, je n'ai rien contre...

jimfells

#22 Message par jimfells » 17 août 2009, 23:26

ausgelander a écrit :House prices expected to fall 6% in 2009

Thursday 13 August 2009

© DutchNews.nl

lien :http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... o_fall.php
The Rabobank expects house prices to fall 6% this year according to its latest overview of the housing market published on Thursday, reports the Telegraaf.

At the beginning of the year, the bank forecast a 3.5% decline in house prices in 2009 and in May revised its figure to 5%.

Over 20% of those who want to move have put off their plans to buy a new house because of the recession, the bank said.
Eux ont au moins le courage de faire du déterrage de chiffres.
En France, le journalistes en sont incapables. Il faut le faire soit-même :|

ausgelander

#23 Message par ausgelander » 21 août 2009, 12:46

House prices fall again in July

Friday 21 August 2009
Source : DutchNews.nl

lien :http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... in_jul.php
House prices in the Netherlands were 4.4% lower in July compared with July 2008, the national statistics office CBS and housing registry said on Friday.

In June house prices fell by 3.7%.

All types of housing were hit by the fall, but detached homes were hardest hit, the CBS said. Prices fell everywhere in the country apart from Zeeland.

Home owners call for action on permit costs
Source : DutchNews.nl

Lien :http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... ion_on.php
The home owners lobby group VEH has urged the government to take steps to remove the huge disparity in building permit costs between different parts of the country.

In Zundert, for example, locals are charged €638 for a simple building permit which costs just €35 in Leiden, the organisation says.

The VEH said it expects charges to increase everywhere as councils are hit by a squeeze on spending. 'In particular, the reduction in ground sales and the sharp drop in building permits are hitting budgets,' the organisation said.

The VEH says the government had given councils until May to take action on permit fees. 'It is now time for ministers to get involved,' the organisation said. 'Seven years of research into building permits shows councils are not able to moderate their fees on a voluntary basis.'

ausgelander

#24 Message par ausgelander » 21 sept. 2009, 18:30

Petit article discret pour la rentrée :

House prices continue to fall
http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... o_fall.php
Monday 21 September 2009

The price of the average house in the Netherlands fell 5.6% in August, compared with a year ago, according to the latest figures from the national statistics office and land registry.

Detached homes fell the most in price - 7%. The price drop was recorded across the country, but was worst in Groningen, where prices were down by an average 7.8%.

The number of homes changing hands in August was down 38% on a year ago at 9.600.
En graphique, ça donne ça :

ps pour la modération : pourrait on déplacer amsterdam/pays-bas hors de Belgique et le mettre soit dans une catégorie "Europe" ou au moins "Bénélux" ?

ausgelander

#25 Message par ausgelander » 05 oct. 2009, 10:23

Notaries call for minimum fees

Monday 05 October 2009
lien :http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... m_fees.php
Some two-thirds of the country's 800 notary firms have written to their professional body urging it to take steps to improve the situation facing notaries (lawyers who deal exclusively with family law, housing transactions and company incorporation).

In particular, the signatories to the letter say the association should be campaigning for minimum fees for property transactions.

The end of fixed fees in 1999 and the ensuing price war, coupled with the recession, have put many notary firms in financial difficulty, the signatories to the letter say.

This year, the average turnover per notary firm has fallen by 25%, while profits have been cut by 70%, they claim.

aquafiestas

#26 Message par aquafiestas » 05 oct. 2009, 10:31

Merci.

ausgelander

#27 Message par ausgelander » 10 oct. 2009, 14:59

je viens de faire cette trouvaille, qui est un scénario sur la baisse du prix des maisons semblable à la crise de 1978-1983.

C'est fait par une sorte de "Friggit" hollandais qui s'appelle Dick Vos van Redevco.

et également l'article :
Une chose est certaine: les prix des maisons va connaître une forte baisse aux Pays-Bas
*Een ding is zeker: woningprijzen in Nederland zullen scherp dalen

par Dr Ir Maartje Martens
lien :http://www.huizenmarkt-zeepbel.nl/een-d ... erp-dalen/

ça passe très bien dans g**** translate.

ausgelander

#28 Message par ausgelander » 12 oct. 2009, 14:46

Run on DSB bank makes Dutch central bank to take control
Published: 12 October 2009 15:32 | Changed: 12 October 2009 15:39
Source : nrc.nl
lien : http://www.nrc.nl/international/article ... ke_control
The Dutch government has intervened in another bank. Not because of the credit crisis this time, but because of a run on DSB, a bank notorious for the way it sold loans to customers.
The bank did not fall victim to the credit crisis, but got into trouble after a foundation standing up for DSB customers who felt duped by the bank encouraged all savers to withdraw their money. Pieter Lakeman of the foundation HypotheekLeed (Mortgage Suffering) said on October 1 he hoped the company would collapse because bankruptcy was the best prospect for the people who took out excessive mortgages with the bank in recent years.
Bank run ?

ausgelander

#29 Message par ausgelander » 12 nov. 2009, 12:32

Half Holland's households run financial risks

Thursday 12 November 2009

© DutchNews.nl

lien :http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... _run_f.php
Some half of the Netherlands' seven million households are running the risk of getting into financial trouble because they don't have enough savings, says family spending institute Nibud in a new report.

Nibud says 25% of households never save and a further 25% only put money away for a rainy day when they have some left over. And four out of five households never look at what their future spending needs are likely to be.

In addition, a quarter of households are overdrawn at the bank at least once a month and one third have a non mortgage-related loan, news agency ANP quoted Nibud as saying.

Impulsive people who look for comfort and an easy life, and career-oriented people with a fondness for luxury are the most likely to get into financial difficult, the report found.
lien vers le rapport du NIBUD ( Nationaal Instituut voor Budgetvoorlichting) (rapport en hollandais) :
http://www.nibud.nl/fileadmin/user_uplo ... v_2009.pdf
Modifié en dernier par ausgelander le 12 nov. 2009, 12:40, modifié 1 fois.

neron
~~+
~~+

#30 Message par neron » 12 nov. 2009, 12:38

Ce type de point de vue dans la presse m'inquiète.

ll semble suggérer qu'une dévalorisation de la monnaie (hausse des prix) serait bénéfique pour les particuliers ou les familles.

Cpof
-++
-++

#31 Message par Cpof » 12 nov. 2009, 12:42

neron a écrit :Ce type de point de vue dans la presse m'inquiète.

ll semble suggérer qu'une dévalorisation de la monnaie (hausse des prix) serait bénéfique pour les particuliers ou les familles.
Je viens de relire l'article entièrement (c'est pas long).
L'article est factuel et ne suggère rien du tout. Il dit simplement que les néerlandais n'épargnent pas.
Le reste vient de ton interprétation.

ausgelander

#32 Message par ausgelander » 12 nov. 2009, 12:49

en fait, ca fait echo avec le fait que les hollandais ne savent pas gerer leur argent et nónt aucune idee de leur budget familial.

recemment, il ont ajoute sur toute publicité pour des crédits la phrase obligatoire "geld lenen kostet geld' (emprunter de l'argent coute de l'argent).

On sent quand même un changement de mentalité chez les hollandais, qui découvrent (crise aidant) la frugalité...

ausgelander

#33 Message par ausgelander » 20 nov. 2009, 18:33

House price fall levels off in October

Friday 20 November 2009

Lien : http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... off_in.php
House prices fell by 5.2% in October compared with a year ago, but the decline was slightly less than in September, according to new figures from the national statistics office CBS.

House prices have fallen since February but appear to have stablised over the past two months, the CBS said.

Prices were down nationwide but the drop was sharpest in Groningen (-8.1%) and smallest in Overijssel (-2.3%).

In total, 11,400 homes changed hands in October, down 31% on a year ago. Apartments were the most likely to sell, the figures showed.

The CBS did not say what the average sale price of a typical family home now is.
Resume : Tout va bien : c'est le ralentissement de la baisse !

en graphique, ca donne ca :

ausgelander

#34 Message par ausgelander » 02 déc. 2009, 11:14

les hollandais sont pragmatiques et n'hésitent pas a déloger les locataires qui ont des loyers trop avantageux :

Housing corporations demolish cheap homes

Wednesday 02 December 2009

lien : http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... molish.php
The country's biggest housing corporations removed 11,000 cheap homes from their books last year, according to research by the Volkskrant.

The 25 big corporations reduced the supply of homes with rents below €350 a month by 55 to 221,000 last year. At the same time, the number of more expensive rents rose 13% to 43,000, the paper said, without defining 'expensive'.

Housing corporations argue it is no longer cost effective to offer cheap houses because they are too expensive to maintain.

Forced

But housing activists say locals are unhappy about the way their neighbourhoods are being demolished. 'Many people don't want to leave their homes but are forced to do so by the corporations,' said René van Genugten of the tenants' association Woonbond.

Corporations have to offer tenants equivalent housing in the same neighbourhood or elsewhere if their homes are scheduled for demolition.

The Socialist Party claims in the Telegraaf that 190,000 rent controlled properties have been demolished over the past 20 years.

ausgelander

#35 Message par ausgelander » 08 déc. 2009, 23:30

Une hollandaise sympathique nous livre ses reflexions sur le marché immo hollandais.

De implosie van een woningmarkt

Maartje Martens

8 decembre 2009

http://www.huizenmarkt-zeepbel.nl/08-12 ... ningmarkt/

Avec un petit shema explicatif :

L'article est en hollandais, les plus coriaces devront se contenter de la traduction auto :
http://translate.google.com/translate?j ... l=nl&tl=fr

ausgelander

#36 Message par ausgelander » 16 déc. 2009, 15:39

Commercial real estate for rent: Amsterdam 2009

ausgelander

#37 Message par ausgelander » 21 déc. 2009, 14:36

on nous fait signe d'un ralentissement de la baisse :

House price fall levels off slightly

Monday 21 December 2009
© DutchNews.nl

lien : http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... off_sl.php
House prices fell 4.7% in November, compared with November 2008, but the decline was less than the drops recorded in October and September, the national statistics office CBS said on Monday.

The number of homes changing hands was down 14% in November. However, over the first 10 months of the year the number of house sales was down between 25% and 50%, the CBS said.

House prices fell most in Flevoland (5.9%) and least in Zeeland (3.4%).
en image ca donne ca :

ausgelander

#38 Message par ausgelander » 08 janv. 2010, 11:11

Crisis hits private sector rent levels

Friday 08 January 2010

lien :http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... or_ren.php
The price for renting a flat or house not covered by rent-control agreements, has gone down sharply since the economic crisis began, according to two big rental agencies quoted in the Volkskrant.

Agency Pararius says the cost of renting a flats over €800 a month went down some 9.7% last year. Competitor Direct Wonen said rents had fallen 9.9% on average by December 1.
Pararius director Jasper de Groot told the Volkskrant the rent reduction is due to the economic crisis. Not only are Dutch people less willing to pay a lot for their homes, but the exodus of well paid expats was affecting rents, he said.

In the four big cities, the drop in rents was not as sharp and in Amsterdam, prices are still some 25% above the national average, the Volkskrant said.

DiscoTonio
~~+
~~+

Amsterdam : immobilier commercial

#39 Message par DiscoTonio » 14 janv. 2010, 18:07

Merci à jovanovic...

Ça se passe de commentaires.

aquafiestas

#40 Message par aquafiestas » 14 janv. 2010, 18:31

fusion

ausgelander

#41 Message par ausgelander » 15 janv. 2010, 10:33

ca ne peut pas baisser, ca ne peut pas baisser, ca ne peut pas baisser,ca ne peut pas baisser...

House prices fall, but not in Amsterdam

lien : http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... t_in_a.php

Friday 15 January 2010
The price of a terraced house in Amsterdam rose 8% in the final quarter of 2009, compared with the third, while apartments were 3.5% more expensive, according to new figures from the real estate association NVM, quoted by news website Z24.

But in the Hague, Rotterdam and Utrecht, house prices continued to fall in the final three months of the year, Z24 said.

Nationwide, the number of homes changing hands in the fourth quarter was up 4.8% on the previous three months and the average price rose 0.4% to €228,000, the NVM figures show.

'The housing market seems to be slowly recovering after a difficult year,' NVM chairman Ger Hukker said in a statement. Over 2009 as a whole, house prices fell an average 2%, he said.

ausgelander

#42 Message par ausgelander » 15 janv. 2010, 10:38

ceux qui comptaient sur leur assurance anti chômage pour payer leur mensualités de credit risquent quelques surprises :

Mortgage insurance often useless

lien : http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... _usele.php
Home owners' lobby group VEH has begun collecting complaints from people who have discovered insurance supposed to protect their mortgage payments if they become unemployed are virtually useless.

Not only have home owners discovered that up to 42% of their premiums has gone in costs and commission, but that insurers have attached very strict conditions to any payouts, the organisation told the Telegraaf.

For example, some mortgage holders have discovered the policy only covers people who are in permanent jobs and not eligible for social security payments, the organisation says. 'These policies are scandalous,' a spokesman told the Telegraaf.

The insurance sector association VvV has welcomed the home owners' move. The campaign covers policies taken out prior to 2007.
par exemple dans certains cas, ca ne marche que pour les gens qui etait en CDI, mais qui n'ont droits a aucune aide sociale (chômage).

ausgelander

#43 Message par ausgelander » 15 janv. 2010, 11:38

les journalistes de z24 (e24 en francais) publient un article "5 graphiques effrayants pour le marché de l'immobillier en hollande"

source (en néerlandais): http://www.z24.nl/analyse/artikel_11515 ... naren.html

- nombre de maisons vendues :

- endettement des ménages (hypothèques) :

- couts de la mesure '''remboursement des intérêts d'emprunts'' (de plus en plus de partis voudraient la supprimer :

- moyenne des baisses du prix des maisons après crises du credit dans le monde :

- pronostic d'évolution de la population par municipalité (rouge = evolution negative, bleue = positive) :
Modifié en dernier par ausgelander le 15 janv. 2010, 12:50, modifié 1 fois.

aquafiestas

#44 Message par aquafiestas » 15 janv. 2010, 12:45

Le dernier graphique est trés étonnant !
Autant de variation d'une zone à l'autre.. :shock: C'est quoi ? Des "cantons" ?

ausgelander

#45 Message par ausgelander » 15 janv. 2010, 12:50

gemeente = municipalité

je vais préciser

Cpof
-++
-++

#46 Message par Cpof » 15 janv. 2010, 12:56

aquafiestas a écrit :Le dernier graphique est trés étonnant !
Autant de variation d'une zone à l'autre.. :shock: C'est quoi ? Des "cantons" ?
Simplement certaines municipalités sont celles de grandes villes et d'autres plutôt la campagne.
Marrant de voir la frontière belge (là où passent les routes il y a du monde, j'ai l'impression.)

ausgelander

#47 Message par ausgelander » 09 févr. 2010, 12:00

Amsterdam, subprime version nordique

par Laurent Chambon - dimanche 03 janvier 2009 - 23:34 - CET

Seul élu local européen (non-néerlandais) aux Pays-Bas, Laurent Chambon est docteur en sciences politiques, spécialiste des minorités en politique et dans les médias, il siège pour le Parti travailliste à Amsterdam Oud-Zuid, est chercheur à l'Université de Poitiers pour le projet MinorityMedia et est co-fondateur de Minorités.

lien :http://www.minorites.org/index.php/2-la ... dique.html
"Celui qui voyage un peu en Europe se rend compte que les cuisines intégrées sont un bon indicateur de ce qu'a pu être le système bancaire jusqu'en 2009. Alors qu'en France ou en Allemagne les cuisines sont souvent simples et un peu rustiques, celles des Néerlandais ou des Anglais sont ultra-design, totalement intégrées et presque tout le temps italiennes. Éventuellement allemandes, pour les rebelles. Alors que ce sont les peuples qui cuisinent le moins d'Occident, leurs cuisines ressemblent à des publicités pour une vie meilleure sans désordre ni poussière. Ces cuisines équipées à l'agencement ultra-léché coûtent une fortune, et les Londoniens comme les Amstellodamois ne peuvent pas plus se le permettre que les Parisiens ou les Barcelonais, mais leurs banques avaient tellement d'argent à prêter que jusqu'à l'année dernière, elles ne savaient plus quel désir onéreux inventer pour vendre du crédit. Les cuisines n'étaient qu'un avatar de l'argent facile généralisé. (...)"

reflex69

#48 Message par reflex69 » 09 févr. 2010, 12:13

mais leurs banques avaient tellement d'argent à prêter que jusqu'à l'année dernière, elles ne savaient plus quel désir onéreux inventer pour vendre du crédit. Les cuisines n'étaient qu'un avatar de l'argent facile généralisé. (...)"
ça donne raison à phev quand il dit que l'origine des problèmes vient des taux bas: avec un crédit facile on achète tout et n'importe quoi et on ne fait plus la différence entre le bon et le mauvais grain...
Le plus drôle c'est que pour contrer les effets de cette crise du surendettement dette/crédit, les banques centrales ne trouvent rien de mieux que de baisser les taux encore d'avantage, et préparer le terrain pour la prochaine bulle.
C'est comme vouloir guérir un alcoolique avec de l'alcool :lol:
Vends cartons d'habitation 2m² (avantage fiscal Besson/Borloo/Robien/Scellier/Duflot/Pinel...)

mat49
~~+
~~+

#49 Message par mat49 » 09 févr. 2010, 12:22

Quand ça va dégazer...ça va faire un splendide feu d'artifice.
On commence la guerre quand on veut, on la termine quand on peut ;) (Machiavel)
Là ou le balai ne passe pas, la poussière ne s'en va pas d'elle même (Mao)
ABCDEFUCK

ausgelander

#50 Message par ausgelander » 09 févr. 2010, 12:51

je viens de quitter les pays bas il y a 2 semaines, suite à un double licenciement de ma compagne et moi même fin 2009, on est en train de se réinstaller en france (je mettrai à jour lorsque tout sera finalisé, mais ça se présente bien).

Personnellement, avec mon feeling "bon sens paysan", renforçé par les analyses des forumeurs de la bulle, j'ai toujours eut l'impression que les hollandais vivaient dans un monde un peu trop bisounours et accro au crédit. Très difficile (surtout lorsqu'on ne maitrise pas la langue) de trouver des analyses dans ce sens dans les médias. Ce qui est sur, c'est que si on lisait Métro (gratos et facile à lire, même pour moi), on avait droit à la propagande "endettez vous, consommez, c'est le moment ou jamais !"

Je suis bien content de m'être barré (même si j'ai un peu pitié pour tout les poypoy qui se seront fait avoir...)

Répondre